2 Moms and a Camera, LLC is a photography business based in Maryland. We specialize in capturing babies, families, seniors, and all of life’s memorable moments.
With us you are investing in more than just a service – we are strong believers in having great relationships with our clients. We love capturing family pictures, maternity, newborn, cake smash sessions to just name a few. We consider your first booking with us the start of a lifetime of memories.
Types of Sessions
- Family Session –Family sessions are done at location of client’s choosing. Session lasts 1 hour and includes an online viewing gallery of your session for digital download. Click here for Family Session FAQS.
- Maternity Session– Maternity sessions are done on-location. Session lasts 1 hour and includes an online viewing gallery of your session for digital download. Best time to schedule your maternity session is after 30 weeks.
- Newborn Session– Best fit for babies between 3-10 days old. Session is done in the comfort of the client’s home. Session typically lasts between 2-3 hours. Includes online viewing gallery of your session for digital download. Click here for Newborn Session FAQS.
- Fresh 48 Session – A special session held within the first 24-48 hours of your baby’s life as a way to remember the first few hours of their life forever. We will come to your place of birth. This is not a traditional newborn session; we will not pose the baby or bring props or lights. We will just be capturing your baby’s sweet new moments in a fresh natural way! Session typically lasts one hour. Includes online viewing gallery of your session for digital download. Please inquire about our Bump 2 Baby (Maternity and Newborn) Package.
- Oh Baby! Package – Perfect for capturing your little ones first year! Includes Newborn or Fresh 48, 6 months, and 12 month (includes cake smash) one hour sessions on-location. Includes online viewing gallery of your session for digital download.
- Cake Smash!!! (with a Bubble Splash) – Celebrate your little ones big day in an unforgettable way! Make their 1st year special with a Cake Smash. Session is done on-location. 1 hour session of your child and includes small 6″ round cake (purchased from a local baker with option to upgrade), one studio setup design to match theme based on what you want and color scheme. If you don’t know what to do for the theme we can assist you in coming up with an idea. Some parents just give us colors they like and we design the theme around that. All themes are custom to your child’s experience. Don’t worry about all that cake everywhere at the end! We have a warm bubble bath right in the studio after the smashing is over! Clean them up and get them ready to go! ! The bubble bath is another way to get baby smiles and them playing in their element! If they love the tub they tend to love the bath!! Includes online viewing gallery of your session for digital download. View an example of our cake smash here.
- Senior Sessions – Capture this sweet moment before your son or daughter leaves for college. We offer several packages for 1-2 hour session with location changes and outfit changes.
- Mini Session – Every few months we offer mini-sessions on a set date at a location of our choosing at a discounted rate. Mini sessions are 30 minutes, includes an online viewing gallery, and 10 images from your session for digital download with option to purchase more. Be sure to like us on Facebook to learn when our next mini-session is!
- Mini Session Take 2 –Only need a few images? Missed our last mini session? Split a one hour session with a friend. Ask your friends, your cousins, sisters, brothers, neighbors, etc. if they want one. If you can get another family who wants some pictures as well, we can set-up a one hour time frame at an on-site location of your choosing. Both sessions must be at the same location back-to-back. Each session last 30 minutes, includes an online viewing gallery, and 15 images from your session for digital download with option to purchase more.
Please contact us for our 2016 prices and/or to inquire about our customized packages.
AFTER YOUR SHOOT
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for editing processing time
- Each session images are edited in order of which they were taken
- Photos from your session will be posted on an online gallery
- Photos are all high resolution digital copies and can be downloaded straight to your computer (determined by session)
- Prints must be ordered from our online gallery to insure quality of the images (we cannot guarantee quality of printing from other labs)
- Custom DVD’s can be added for a additional $25.00
- Baby Announcements, Baby First Year, Save the Date, or any other announcement can be added to your package!!!
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, you may move your scheduled session date once. Times and dates can be limited. Please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your session date to reschedule, and we will happily apply your payment toward your re-scheduled date(s). If you do not contact us before the 48 hour deadline to let us know you will not be able to make your date or are a no-show, it will result in forfeiture of all previous funds paid and services considered rendered, as we will be unable to fill your cancelled session with a replacement client on such short notice. If you are scheduled for an outdoor shoot and it’s raining, hailing, snowing, or there is lightning, your shoot will be rescheduled without penalty. We do not reschedule sessions due to overcast, wind, cold, hot, or cloudy weather.
Session fees are due in full before or at time of scheduled session day. Images will not be processed until payment is received in full. Payments may be paid through PayPal, check, or cash. All payments made are non-refundable.
All sales are final. Credit card payment may reflect 6% sales tax. Prices are subject to change without any notice. Travel fee is required if location is located 40 miles or more from zip code 21046 (according to Google Maps). Location fees and permits are the client’s responsibility. If 2 Moms and a Camera purchases a location permit, the additional cost will be passed onto the client. The “unedited” images do not leave our studio, as we do not feel that it is a reflection of our true art.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING NOTICE:
The images that are being provided to you are licensed to you for any reasonable personal, including but not limited to: printing, copying, emailing, and web publishing. If you are posting any of the digital files to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc.) you must give credit to 2 Moms and a Camera, LLC.
Your license does not include use that results in financial gain, including but not limited to: advertising, stock photography, print sale profits, or resale of any nature. Your purchase of images releases 2 Moms and a Camera from any liability due to loss or damage of the images, and also releases 2 Moms and a Camera from any obligation to maintain copies of any digital file, image, or photograph. You hereby grant to 2 Moms and a Camera the right to use and publish images and photographs taken at your photography session to further promote its service, including portfolio, web site, display, advertisement, social media, and editorial use. 2 Moms and a Camera agrees to limit the use of these images and photographs to promotional use only. 2 Moms and a Camera may revoke this license at any time and for any reason. 2 Moms and a Camera retains all copyrights to the images and derivative works thereof.